Locum Tenens Radiology Job Union, NJ
Posted by CompHealth
A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking an interventional radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, no call, and you will see an average of 4 - 7 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a NJ license in hand.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 4 - 7
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.