Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens rheumatologist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current WI medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.