Full Time Internal Medicine Job Cleveland, OH
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend and potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quality bonus potential
- 8 am to 5 pm in a lifestyle practice
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Nurses, NPs, MAs, scribes and office support
- Average 15 to 18 geriatric patients per day with on-site lab
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC IM, FP, of geriatric physician
- Located in Cleveland with entertainment and major league sports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.