Full Time Rheumatology Job OH
Rheumatology Opportunities in Northwest Ohio
50 miles to Toledo
2 hours to Akron
250 miles to Chicago
Hospital is seeking two full-time Rheumatologists committed to growing a regional practice and providing quality, evidence-based medicine.
A well-established, nationally recognized, integrated nonprofit health system in NW Ohio. They deliver safe community-based medicine while maintaining consistent and strong financial performance.
- BC/BE Rheumatology
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues, strong referral base
- Virtual and in-person visits
- Minimal call, shared office call only, no inpatient call required
- Full or part time, flexible schedule
- Accessible practice, adjacent to Infusion Center and Outpatient Imaging
- Full support staff, nurse/NP, medical assistant and office supervisor
- Integrated EMR system (Cerner)
- Competitive base salary
- Signing bonus
- Medical, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Malpractice Insurance
- 403 (b) Tax Deferred Annuity with 4% Employer Match
- 457 (b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.