Full Time Family Practice Job San Antonio, TX
University Health provides the medical services for Bexar County Jail inmates. We are presently seeking board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine physicians to provide care to the male and female population within the Adult Detention Center. This is a rewarding opportunity to provide a wide range of care to a very vulnerable population.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. 5 p.m. work schedule
- Opportunity to perform low-risk prenatal/gyn care (no deliveries)
- Shared supervisory responsibilities over FNPs and PAs
- Competitive total compensation package
- Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Loan Repayment Program
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Very light call; by phone only (3 days per month)
- Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.