Locum Tenens Oncology Job Fargo, ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a North Dakota-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 8 - 10 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a ND state license before this assignment starts.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.