Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Shipshewana, IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens urgent care opportunity is now available in Indiana. The assignment schedule is 8:30 am to 4 pm. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. You need to have an active IN state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new IN license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE or non-boarded required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8:30 am to 4 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.