Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Washington seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. This assignment does not require procedures. The assignment schedule includes day and swing shifts and the physician will see 16 to 18 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with an active WA medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Day and swing shifts
- Caseload: 16 to 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: No procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.