Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Washington seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. This assignment includes vent management. The assignment schedule includes day, swing, and night shifts. The physician will see 16 to 17 patients per shift typically. You must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need an active WA medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts
- Caseload: 16 to 17 patients per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.