Full Time Gastroenterology Job Orlando, FL
GI Opportunities in Orlando metro
15 miles to Orlando International Airport (MCO)
20 miles to Walt Disney World Resort & Kissimmee
1 hour to Cape Canaveral
Join a large established and highly respected Physician owned Gastroenterology Group with 7 GIs and 3 Colo Rectal Surgeons. They are looking to grow and add at least 2 GIs this year.
The Groups focus is to make a difference. This passionate team is continually setting new standards of care and service, while improving the health of the community. Your focus is to provide mission minded, compassionate care to patients.
Group is adding: 1 Outpatient GI and 1 Traditional GI (in/out patient) - call is 1:4 weekends only for Traditional
- Group has 6 clinical locations and 1 surgery center, with another being built!
- Seeking BC Gastroenterologists
- Opportunity for ASC partnership
- ERCP and EUS a plus, but not required
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Dedicated Inpatient Nurse Practitioner Support Helps Streamline Duties
- Quality and precision-focused
- Innovative and risk-taking
- Traditional, stable, strong processes
- Supportive and fairness-focused
- Cooperative and collaborative
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
MGMA base salary plus RVU
The center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,134,411 at the 2010 census, making it the 26th largest metropolitan area in the United States, the sixth largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States, and the third largest metropolitan area in Florida.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.