Full Time Infectious Disease Job Dallas, TX
|Infectious Disease Opportunity in Dallas suburb|
Looking for 3 Infectious Disease Physicians to join the group due to growth and patient demand.
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1 - uncapped)
- Practice type: Physician owned Single Specialty (SSG)
- EMR: Multiple (EPIC, NextGen)
- Locations: Office, Clinics, and Hospitals are all within 15 miles
- Setting: Traditional (Inpatient, Outpatient, and Infusion Clinic)
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: 1:3 and will go down as physicians join
- Join 2 other Infectious Disease Physicians, 1 Physician Assistant, and 2 Medical Assistants in an established practice in the DFW area.
- Solid core collegial group that is very family oriented
- Practice a great mix of all cases!
- Competitive base salary and productivity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% for Employees and 80% for dependents
- Retirement plan options
- Malpractice with Tail
- CME 2k
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Northern Dallas Suburb
- Listed as one of the best places to live in the DFW area
- Population: 180k
- International airport: 30 minutes
- About the area: True Hub of the Norther DFW area. Historic district with tree-lined streets, and for its much quieter pace away from the urban sprawl of the metroplex. Amazing school districts, diverse area, welcoming community, and a great mix of Suburbia and Metro life.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.