Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Smithfield, NC
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team by making a positive impact in the Smithfield, North Carolina, area working on a part-time basis. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it?s built around you. TeamHealth supports you by providing flexibility and autonomy over your practice allowing you to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of a growing field of healthcare working with a national clinician group that?s focused on high-quality integrated care. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible, part-time opportunity two days per week
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid medical directorship available
- No primary night call (call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians)
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.