Locum Tenens Oncology Job OR
An Oregon-based medical facility needs a locum tenens medical oncologist for coverage. The physician will work 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 14 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only OR-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 8:30 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- OR license required
- BC/BE required
- 14 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.