Locum Tenens Oncology Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and you will see an average of 8 to 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new CA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 to 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.