Locum Tenens Neonatology Job MD
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Maryland needs a locum tenens neonatologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule offers 8-hour, 12-hour, and 16-hour day/night shifts. The ideal candidate has an active MD state license and is board certified or board eligible.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Maryland state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour, 12-hour, and 16-hour day/night shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.