Full Time Psychiatry Job Glasgow, MT
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this nice town in Montana. You will be surrounded by prairies, pastures, and wide open spaces. The clean, well-kept shops in town provide everything you could need. There is great fishing, hunting, and other outdoor recreation available. The crime rate and cost of living are low, and the quality of life is high.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus a full comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Average patients per day expected is 7
- See new patients and follow ups when needed
- See patients across a lifespan (ages 5 and older)
- Must have proven experience in cognitive behavior therapy
- At least 1 year of experience as a psychologist (PhD or PsyD) preferred
- Prefer trauma counseling experience, testing for MMPI, and IQ testing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.