Full Time Dermatology Job Portland, OR
Oregon Portland Group Seeking Dermatologist to Lead in New Suite
**Located just 15 minutes from Vancouver, WA**
myDermRecruiter is representing a well-established multi-specialty group in easternPortland, OR seeking a dermatologist with strong leadership skills to make themselves at home in their newly constructed dermatology suite.
About the Position:
- Full-time/4 days a week
- Positions open due to retirement of existing provider
- Expect to see 28-32 patients per day
- Primary focus is medical and surgical dermatology/some cosmetic
- Receive internal referrals from more than 20 Primary Care Physicians within the group
- Starting at $400k annual salary plus incentives
- Full benefits package
- Possible relocation bonus
- Partnership opportunity after two years
- Small, Physician-Owned, Boutique-Style Company
- Currently, serving more than 2,500 patients
- Dermatology Department strives to be a leader in the education and advancement of the field
About the Location:
Located just 80 miles east of the West Coast with rugged views of surrounding mountain ranges, living and working in Portland is a nature lover's dream!
Portland is known for its idyllic parks and gardens, bridges, bicycle paths, museums, coffeehouses, diverse fare and specialty shops. The city also promotes a prolific art and entertainment scene for a wide variety of interests.
Portland is also home to numerous family-friendly neighborhoods with excellent schools. A few of these neighborhoods to consider would be Almeda, Sellwood-Moreland, Bethany, Healy Heights and Cedar Mill.
Travel lovers will enjoy havingPortland International Airport and the Pacific Coast highwaynearby, too!
For immediate consideration, please contact Terry Ferguson directly at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110 or email your CV and confidential inquiry toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.