Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job NY
NeuroHospitalist - North of NYC - Affluent community - Teaching opp
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital in Poughkeepsie NY to recruit a NeuroHospitalist!Joining 2 other established Neurologists, a NeuroHospitalist and dedicated Neurology NP who cover all the inpatient work.Flexible schedule, block scheduling available.
- Seeking board certified Neurologists or new graduates
- Competitive compensation plan
- Sign on bonus plus relocation allowance
- 501 c 3 Health System
- Cerner EMR
- Additional stroke training preferred
- Minimum 1840 hours annually
- Teaching opportunity!ACGME Approved Neurology Residency opening summer 2021
- Brand new State-of-the-art facilities
- Over 2600 physicians, with 12,000 plus employees
The Hudson Valley boasts an excellent quality of life. From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers markets, this beautiful suburban location offers endless ways to spend your leisure time. Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the region. The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. Only 75 minutes north of New York City, the area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro North and Amtrak rail lines. Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history and recreation in one of the country's most livable locations.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.