Full Time Internal Medicine Job Portland, ME
Premier orthopedic practice near Portland, Maine is actively looking to hire an Internist trained in Sports Medicine, and comfortable with acute orthopedic conditions.
- Participate in an acute orthopedic walk-in clinic with a full spectrum of surgical subspecialty support
- High volume, quality-focused group of two trauma surgeons & one total joint surgeon
- Opportunity to grow a sports medicine program
- 2 room ASC with ancillary services in Ortho Urgent Care, PT, MRI, and Imaging
Compensation & Benefits
- 7 weeks PTO
- Excellent annual compensation
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Generous sign-on bonus
- $200,000 tuition loan reimbursement:
- 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four-season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community. Located 2 hours from Boston, 3 hours from Providence, and 3.5 hours from Hartford.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.