Full Time Hospitalist Job IN
Hospitalist Leadership opening in Indiana University Town
We are scheduling interviews for a Co-Chief Hospitalist to partner with another full-time chief hospitalist in running a large and vibrant program at a 400bed hospital in Fort Wayne, IN.
- 28 provider team with a clinical performance nurse
- Excellent subspecialty support including 24-hour in house cardiology and critical care coverage
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Schedule: Day shift - 7 on / 7 off
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required; Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience required
The city of Fort Wayne, Indiana is rated the number one city in Indiana to raise your kids. Fort Wayne received the All-American City Award and a City of Livability award. Always ranked in the top 10 lowest cost of living cities in the country. Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking, and biking. An active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.