Full Time Neurosurgery Job Ocala, FL
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Endovascular Neurosurgery Opportunity in North Central Florida
Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our Neurosciences and Comprehensive Stroke services, Ocala Health seeks an exceptionally well-trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join their successful program.
- DNV Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Program
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of 2 neurologists, 3 neurosurgeons, neurointerventionalist, APPs and intensivists.
- Strong support service from hospital with our Emergency Department clinicians and supports staff.
- The incoming surgeon would primarily focus on endovascular procedures but have the ability to build a successful elective practice.
- Hospital-based support with in-house APP team as well as neurohospitalists assisting with taking primary stroke call.
- Neurocritical care coverage managed by Intensivist team with support of comprehensive stroke team.
- Elective practice located in a 10,000 sq ft office
- Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home, office and hospital
- Board certified / board eligible by the ABMS in Neurosurgery
- ACGME accredited fellowship in endovascular Neurosurgery
- Experience is a plus
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Ocala Health:
- 2 hospital system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The regions only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.