Locum Tenens ObGyn Job NJ
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in New Jersey is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with pregnancy care focus, less GYN surgical. The assignment schedule is clinic and pager call and the physician will see 35 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current NJ state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active NJ license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 35 patients per day, on average
- Procedures: Pregnancy care focus, less GYN surgical
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.