Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job HI
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens radiation oncology oncologist opportunity is now available in Hawaii. The ideal physician is comfortable with LINAC: Varian and has an active HI state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: LINAC: Varian
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.