Full Time Endocrinology Job Asheville, NC
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Pediatric Endocrinologist opportunity in Asheville, NC
Mission Childrens is seeking a pediatric endocrinologist to join their well-established team in Asheville, NC.
- Board certified/board eligible by the American Board of Pediatrics with specialty certification in pediatric endocrinology
- Licensed or eligible for medical licensure in North Carolina
- Comfortable with EMR Cerner
- Ability to see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day
- Comprehensive benefits package
- HCA Healthcare employed, base salary / productivity plus fringe benefits
- 401k with company contribution
About Mission Childrens:
- Over 60 pediatric subspecialists in 23 different disciplines
- An average of 3,000 patient admissions to our pediatric inpatient units, including 19-bed pediatric unit, nine-bed PICU, 51-bed level III neonatology unit
- Approximately 4,500 pediatric surgeries, and 14,000 pediatric visits to our emergency department per year
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the areas 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.