Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Seaford, DE
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Delaware that needs a pulmonologist/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, and 7 days on/7 days off. You will see 8 - 12 patients per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active DE medical license.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- License: Active DE state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am, 7 days on/7 days off
- Caseload: 8 - 12
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.