Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job NE
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping our client, a facility in Nebraska, with its search for a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with vent management, intubations, lumbar punctures, and UVC/UAC lines. Your schedule will be 24-hour call coverage. You should be board certified and have active NRP and PALS certification. You will need to have an active NE state license for this position.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NE state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Vent management, intubations, lumbar punctures, and UVC/UAC lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.