Locum Tenens Oncology Job OK
Posted by CompHealth
An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current OK license. The assignment schedule is weekdays, no call.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OK state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Call: None
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.