Full Time Family Practice Job Lancaster, PA
In addition to a salary compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Lancaster, close to agriculture, an array of eateries, a central market, lovely parks, and continual efforts to improve. It is a great place to raise a family with its many fine schools.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve as a core teaching faculty physician for a family medicine residency program
- Focus on an osteopathic practice and principles and curricular development
- Collaborate with the director of osteopathic education
- Will take night call
- Must have 2 or more years of clinical experience
- Must have 2 or more years of teaching experience
- Candidates must be a family medicine, DO
- Located in a south-central Pennsylvania city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.