Full Time Rheumatology Job Augusta, GA
Augusta, GA -- Rheumatology Opportunity -- Sign-On Bonus
- Will be first Rheumatologist to join established oncology practice.
- Outpatient clinical setting.
- Staff includes experienced mid-level and professional administrative support.
- Practice includes state-of-art equipment.
- Hospital has 581 beds and is second largest acute care facility in Georgia.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health includes family, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
Augusta offers an ideal southern location on the banks of the Savannah River, with fine private and public schools, a large arts/cultural community, and one of the country?s most prestigious sporting events?..The Masters Tournament.Come work, live and play in a city rich in history and heritage.Augusta is a great place to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.