HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois: A Telemedicine Adult Psychiatrist is needed to join a large provider of community health services. This is a 100% Telemedicine Psychiatry opportunity.
- Must have an Illinois license
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry.
- If the new psychiatrist does not have any prior Telemedicine work experience, this community health center is willing to train.
- A large provider of community health services is seeking to recruit an Adult Psychiatrist to provide Telemedicine Psychiatry services.
- This is a 100% Telemedicine Adult Psychiatry opportunity.
- This is a Chicago based organization with multiple facilities that provide primary care, dental and mental health services throughout Illinois.
- This is a very supportive group of mental health providers including Psychiatrists, Behavior Health and Psychologists.
- The patient volume is reasonable.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- The Telemedicine Adult Psychiatrist will be given the option of choosing to work four (10) hour shifts, or five (8) hour shifts. Half-day Saturday per month is required with adjusted time off taken during the week.
- There is no call.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent salary and benefits including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- 4 personal days
- $2,000 CME with 5 days off for CME
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term/short term disability
- Student Loan Repayment Program (eligible)
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.