Full Time ObGyn Job Union City, TN
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $5,000, vacation time, and loan repayment. Tennessee has no state income tax.
Union City is the county seat of Obion County located in northwest Tennessee. Take a walk in Union City's revitalized downtown and discover more about the area in its restaurants, shops, and historic landmarks. Enjoy outdoor recreation on trails, at wildlife refuges, Lake Isom, and Reelfoot Lake.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Complete benefits package and relocation
- This is an employed opportunity
- Join 3 physicians and 4 midwives
- Call coverage for 1 hospital
- Call of 1:4 (with the addition of a new physician)
- No state income tax with low cost of living
- Small-town charm with big-city amenities
- Close to Memphis, Nashville, and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.