Full Time Infectious Disease Job Baltimore, MD
This permanent opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO first year, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Baltimore, Maryland is among the more enjoyable places on the east coast. It is known for its fine dining and fun eats. When you are done eating, you can enjoy activities such as: a cruise around the harbor, a trip to the National Aquarium, and several fun breweries to check out.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Amanda Granados at 954.837.2614 or send your CV and references to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Near downtown Baltimore
- Monday - Friday
- Great work-life balance
- 4 weeks of PTO in the first year and increases yearly
- Student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance
- Area offers plenty of historic and cultural activities
- Fine dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.