Locum Tenens ObGyn Job CO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Colorado. The assignment includes general OB/GYN procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active CO state license. There will be enough time to obtain a new CO license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Procedures: General OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.