Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that needs a rheumatologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm. You will see 12 to 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment prefers experience in fibromyalgia but not required. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WI medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 to 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Prefer experience in fibromyalgia but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.