Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Dayton, OH
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine trained physician with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team in the Dayton, Ohio, area. We ask that candidates have an active Ohio license. Enjoy a flexible schedule working Monday through Friday. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in medicine. For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians? ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, paid time off and retirement
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth?s national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.