Full Time Hospitalist Job Lexington, KY
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time nocturnist at UK Good Samaritan Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky. Good Samaritan is a part of the University of Kentucky hospital system and offers acute care in a 170-bed facility. Located in the heart of Lexington, enjoy living in a bustling metropolis that is considered the horse capital of America! Lexington offers gorgeous scenery, rolling hills, historic homes, world class dining and of course, horse racing. This nocturnist position includes a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives, a closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage, one advanced practice clinician on at night, no procedures, moderate volumes, top subspecialty support, a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage. UK Good Samaritan Hospital is an academic institution and houses an internal medicine residency, however this hospitalist service does not interact with the residents. In terms of location, compensation, volume and support, this is a very rare nocturnist position. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.