Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job ME
We have an opportunity in Maine for an orthopedic surgeon. The provider can expect to work full time. The locum tenens physician will see general ortho and joints cases, and competency with scopes is preferred. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Full-time coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- General ortho and joints, scopes preferred
- BLS certification
- 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.