Full Time Psychiatry Job Gainesville, FL
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive exceptional medical benefits with family benefits for $30 per month, 22 days of PTO, life insurance, 5 days of CME, a retirement package, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Gainesville, full of vibrant college town fun, inexpensive and often free attractions for the family, and peaceful, relaxed outdoor experiences for those seeking a slower pace.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- Eligible for federal student loan forgiveness program
- Best state employee benefits in the country
- Adult psychiatrists needed (2 positions available)
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Phone call, but rarely have to come in
- Forensics training or experience required
- Knowledge psychopharmacology and treatment of patients with severe mentally illness
- Located 1 hour to the Florida beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.