Locum Tenens Physiatry Job AR
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Arkansas that needs a physical medicine & rehabilitation physician to help with locum tenens coverage. You will see 5 to 10 patients per day on average. The assignment requirements include facet injections, nerve blocks, RFA, and joint injections. For this assignment, you need to have an active AR medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- License: Active Arkansas state license needed
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Facet injections, nerve blocks, RFA, joint injections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.