Full Time ObGyn Job Roseville, CA
Sacramento, California - Laborist Obstetrics and Gynecology Position
Weekends Only - Days/Nights or Nocturnist
High Earning Potential, Full Benefits, Loan Forgiveness
H1B Visa Eligible
Join a very well-established, mission driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive level benefits, and more!
- Laborist Obstetric Physician opportunity in Sacramento, California-Employed position with a large not-for-profit organization that is recruiting for growth and patient demand.
- Weekends only shift based schedule with base salary and bonus potential. 3 twelve-hour shifts per week for FTE status. Mix of day and night shifts or all nights- up to you!
- Work out of just one hospital located in the heart of Sacramento
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential and full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching. Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holidays
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is H1B visa eligible
Position is located in the heart of the Sacramento metro area. Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
Job ID: OBG 5634215 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.