Full Time Internal Medicine Job ND
Outpatient opening seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join its 16-member group in the growing community of Fargo, North Dakota. Job ID #41919
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
- Telephone call only (1-2 weeknights/month and 1 weekend of call every three months).
- Clinic-based internists have the opportunity to provide 6 weeks of hospital coverage if they choose
- The internal medicine group works as 'provider teams'. Each team includes a physician, APP, and primary nurse. APPs round on nursing home patients on a regular basis with the physician visiting the patient once a month
- With the availability of 25 full-time hospitalists at the nearby hospital, internists can focus on their clinic practices
- Through the collaboration with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine, internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical students and residents
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by ND Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance
- Fargo North Dakota, Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.