Locum Tenens Oncology Job MO
A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens gynecologic oncology coverage. The provider will work from 8 am - 5 pm with call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 8 am - 5 pm with call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- DaVinci robotics available
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.