Locum Tenens Radiology Job Tucson, AZ
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Arizona that needs a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will do 80 to 170 reads per day on average. The assignment requirements include PF, chest, CT, MRI, and US. For this assignment, you need to have an active AZ medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new AZ medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- License: Active Arizona state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 80 to 170 reads per day
- Procedures: PF, chest, CT, MRI, US
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.