This opportunity has a competitive base salary and production bonus. You will be offered group health insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Phoenix is known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multi-city metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It is also known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2676926
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off
- IM residents welcome to apply
- 7 am to 7 pm, 12-hour shifts
- Open ICU with no procedures
- Average of 19 to 20 patients per day
- Relocation assistance
- Group cannot not sponsor a visa
- Variety of spa resorts, golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail