Full Time Breast Surgery Job MI
This opportunity has a competitive salary and sign-on bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, 30 days of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, 5 days of CME with a $6.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in an area that is midway between Chicago and Detroit. This area offers year round family attractions and events for children of all ages. Abundant natural resources, with easy Lake Michigan access, make it the perfect choice for biking, boating, and skiing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Ranked among the best healthcare organizations
- On-site da Vinci robot
- BC/BE in general surgery and fellowship-trained in breast surgery
- Academic affiliation with faculty appointment available
- Health and life insurances covered and up to 10K for relocation
- Ample vacation and CME time
- Stipend for fellows in their final year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.