Locum Tenens ObGyn Job CO
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Colorado. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 weekends of call coverage per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active CO state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CO state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Caseload: 35 - 40 deliveries per month
- Procedures: 20% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.