Full Time ObGyn Job Lake, MI
A private, award-winning health center located in northern Michigan along the shores of Lake Superior will be adding an OB/GYN to their top-rated team.
- Responsible for delivering quality medical care to patients
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary health care team
- Established, community-focused health center with a full array of specialty support
- Average of 17 patients per day
- Monday - Friday
- Shared Call
- Highly compensated + big RVU incentives
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Wide range of benefits to help you live a full, balanced, healthy life
- Options for loan repayment through NHSC, MSLRP & PSLF
- Friendly & progressive community in Michigan's Upper Penninsula bordered by Lake Superior
- Ski Mont Ripley, hike up Mount Houghton to ?Michigan?s Top of the World?
- Variety of visual and performing arts throughout the year
- Eclectic restaurants & nightlife
- Low cost of living & short commutes with low traffic volume
- Getaway to Lake Michigan (3-hrs), Duluth (4-hrs), Green Bay (4-hrs), Minneapolis (6-hrs) & Thunder Bay, Ontario (8-hrs)
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.