Full Time ObGyn Job Butler, PA
This employed opportunity offers medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO that includes CME/vacation/sick days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this town that was named the 7th best small town in America by Smithsonian magazine. You will appreciate its fine schools and outdoor recreation opportunities. It is located 35 miles north of Pittsburgh and part of the Greater Pittsburgh Region.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Heavy gynecology practice
- They do 50 deliveries per month
- Midwives take first call 24/4
- Hospital has robotics
- No NICU
- 240 hours or 6 weeks of PTO (includes CME, vacation, and sick days)
- Located 35 miles north of Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.