Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Toledo, OH
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403b retirement plan.
The city of Toledo is located in northwest Ohio at the western shore of Lake Erie and borders the state of Michigan. The Toledo metropolitan area has a population of approximately 651K and offers a wide array of cultural opportunities including a world-class art museum, a symphony orchestra, an opera, an active jazz society, and many theaters.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly competitive salary
- Student loan assistance
- Join another vascular surgeon
- Heart and vascular institute
- Mix of OR, inpatient rounding, and outpatient clinic
- NP helps cover inpatient rounding and clinic
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are welcomed
- Will sponsor H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.