Full Time Gastroenterology Job Phoenix, AZ
This employed opportunity has a nonproduction based income. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO in the 1st year plus 2 weeks of paid holidays, 1 weeks of CME plus $4K, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Nonproduction based income with a very good work-life balance
- 7 weeks of total PTO and comprehensive benefits
- Work for a quality of care focused healthcare organization
- Mostly outpatient job with teaching opportunities
- Outpatient practice is connected to hospital
- Join 3 GI physicians and 3 APPs
- H-1B visas candidates welcome
- Live in highly desirable Phoenix, AZ
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.